Friday, October 07, 2005

Where have I been? People want to know.

I have been plenty of places, but that's not what I'm going to tell you today. Today I am going to tell you why I've been away from "No Time For Later." Well, with preparations in full swing for leaving this smothering mud bowl of heat (Iraq), I've been VERY busy as of late.

That's not the only reason, though. I realized that my blog is stalking me. It found me here, for crying out loud. All of you wonderful readers out there should breathe a sigh of relief that in this time that I am away, the blog and I are reconciling our differences and that we are working on a compromise so that it doesn't syphon all of my life away.

DAMNIT! IT'S DOING IT AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.